I will be adding interesting blogs and web sites to this section.
1. Annie MacHale has a wonderfully colourful blog about weaving narrow bands. Follow her blog at:
2. Laila Duran is a talented photographer and has published a number of stunning books about traditional costume in Sweden and Norway. Follow her blog at:
3. The Braid Society have a Facebook page Braids and Bands at
4. Arachne's Blog: Past and present This is a very informative site about weaving, textiles and craft
5. Tablet Weaving: A very informative site by Lise Raeder Knudsen a renowned expert on ancient (and modern) tablet weaving.
6. This blog is very informative: The Norwegian Textile Letter. You can download or print the issues.
7. Laverne Waddinton is an inspirational teacher, Her blog is wonderful.
8. Here is a lovely blog from the author of Norwegian Pick-up Band Weaving.
9. Another beautifully presented blog about inkle loom weaving.There are lots of original ideas for uses for woven bands. A real treasure chest
10. Here is the web site for the Crushed Chilli Gallery in Durham which sells works by local crafts people.
11. Here is a lovely web site which has many patterns for Sami band weaving.